Through immediate action and assessment, USA is able to inventory, document, and assess damaged contents for claims confirmation and salvage return.
USA will maximize your recovery efficiently and professionally by:
- conducting a full inventory and evaluation of merchandise;
- assessing and stabilizing its condition;
- jointly determining the best method to attain the highest recovery possible.
USA offers customizable options to liquidate your merchandise including:
- Sealed Bid
- Negotiated bid with outside independent buyers
- Direct purchase by USA
- Joint-retail liquidation, either on-site or other locations
Full documentation is available for audit by our clients and financial statements are available for review at our corporate offices. We look forward to serving you.
|Prompt on-site evaluation of each stock|
|Orderly segregation by degree of damage or condition|
|Joint-inventory preparation or verification|
|Recommendation of protection and restoration of assets|
|Liquidation of merchandise|
|Coordination with federal, state, and city health and regulatory officials|
|Federal Firearms losses|
|Marine cargo losses|
|Liquidation of close-outs and over-stocks|
|Retail and auction capabilities|
|Prompt reports & return of proceeds|
|Net guarantee upon request|
|Maximum Commission rate of 10%|